Thursday, April 16, 2009

Loving You

I guess I am a little homesick.. Which in no way means I am unhappy, I've just been feeling rather nostalgic lately and feel like paying homage to those that I love. I am constantly questioning where I want to be in fear of missing a moment, thought, whatever.
Like most people, I love looking through old family photographs(I don't just love to, I am relatively obsessed). I am sincerely and genuinely happy with photographs sprawled out all over the floor, maybe this is why I chose to be a photographer....So on this beautiful spring day in Brooklyn, I want to be reminded of my family in Seattle. These are just a select few pictures I had time to scan the last time I was in Seattle. I love old photographs of my mother, she looks so beautiful! She still does!





No comments: